I'm Arabian.............YES, you heard right I come all the way from the middle-east..................you know that place with lots of Fuels, Camels and bearded men with guns and bazooka's. But I guess that's pretty much all you know about the middle-east, cause that's the thing with us Arabs, even when you think you know us, you barely even touch the ice( kinda reminds me of MTV's "you think you know but you have no idea").
There's much more about us than you'd like to know and even we'd like to admit.We'd like to make people think that we live perfect life's, that Islam has gave us all the answers and that we are in someway superhuman and flawless. Of course I don't deny that Islam is and will always be very helpful in some mystic spiritual way, but other than that we're just as messed up as any other country (and don't even get me started on political problems and poverty). And this is pretty much what I'm here to show, I'm going to jot down my day to day encounters and my (Slightly perverted) thoughts and ideas.
Now you may wonder why would I be doing this?
Well you see I've always been that girl who was always daydreaming in class, that could never actually be at the place she was in, and had her mind wondering all over the place and making up fantasies (no I don't mean those type of fantasies), something that had my teachers diagnose me with the typical "short attention span". And then came my reading. I was 8 when I discovered my great passion for reading, and that was after my young brother dared me to read our whole Disney book collection in two weeks. After reading those books I started to realize that imagination and reading usually go hand on hand, and that both gave me the pleasure of secrecy,of being able to do something behind my overly strict,and dominant parents. Years passed and being useless at almost everything, I also started developing another habit, "writing". The stories I wrote were the realization of the real world within, and well to cut the story short this is the result.
Hope you enjoy it :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment